Formulated to provide your system with a convenient, premium-quality, supercharged nutrient pack of select herbs and adaptogens. Regen7D will help your body optimise hormones to handle any stress life may throw your way!
Adaptogens help your body maintain a healthy balance. The body responds to stressors by releasing hormones, such as adrenaline, to resist stress, harmonise mood, support focus, and drive performance. When hormones are compromised by stress, lack of sleep, or overwork, the human body enters into exhaustion. Adaptogenic herbs provide support for resistance to stress, aiding hard-working people in their efforts to perform and recover at a better rate.
The ingredients in Regen7D have been uniquely sourced and contain a nutrient ratio that promotes maximum growth effect and longevity and the following unique blend of adaptogens to deal with the physical and emotional challenges of life.
Ashwagandha Root Powder
- As the body recovers better when relaxed, Ashwagandha acts as an overall body tonic that brings balance and harmony.
- It reduces the effects of DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness) as a result, faster recovery for the muscles.
- Reduces the effects of free radicals and by-products associated with exercise – Great for post-training
Muri Pauma Bark
- Helps regulate hormones used to generate muscles tissue
- Unique concentration and amounts for maximum muscle recovery
- Great adaptogen – brings the body into a relaxed state after training so aids recovery
- Promotes liver health
- Overall Hormone regulator, required for muscle growth and blood sugars
- Remove free radicals, which prevent muscle recovery,
- Hormone stimulant to help muscle recovery,
- Great Antioxidant, helps to remove by-products of exercise from the muscles, which then helps in the recovery
- Provides a great antioxidant boost Overall great supply of naturally occurring vitamins, minerals, amino acids and dietary fibre –all required for recovery
- It is also a Super Green that is great for digestion and immune boost.
Ashwagandha Root Powder
Ashwagandha Root Powder is seen as a great adaptogen and designed to help the body deal with a variety of stress types.
Exercising is a form of “good stress”. However, the body still has to deal with post-exercise trauma such as inflammation and soreness. Adaptogens ultimately help the body heal from any form of physical stress and are used to help in the recovery process. This is based on the ability to overcome the stress on the muscles (soreness) caused by free radicals that occur during the exercise process. Ashwagandha is a unique plant with remarkable balancing properties, essential for muscle growth.
Muri Pauma Bark
Muri Pauma Bark has been used in traditional Amazonian medicine for years, mainly to regulate male hormones. It helps stimulate the body to produce hormones that are essential in repairing the muscles post-exercise. Regen7D provides the precise amount and concentration levels required to allow maximum muscle recovery
Schizandra Chinensis is an excellent adaptogen that has been heavily researched. One of which is its effects on reducing muscle damage. As a result, it has a positive effect on endurance and overall hormone regulation.
Exercise releases waste products into the blood and muscle tissue. if these are not removed from the body, it can hinder recovery. Damiana Leaf has antioxidant properties, which act as “micro hoovers” that sweep up the waste products produced by exercise. As with the other ingredients, Damiana also stimulates the body by releasing hormones to repair muscles post-exercise.
Alfalfa was added to our Regen7D formula primarily to give an extra antioxidant boost. It is kind on the liver and has essential vitamins (C and K) and magnesium, copper and folate to aid muscle repair. In addition, it is a very good overall plant extract to help balance the body on non-exercise days as well as post-exercise.
- Rich source of easily assimilated proteins,
- minerals (calcium, phosphorus, iron, magnesium, potassium, zinc, copper, selenium, organic silicon, manganese),
- vitamins (C, K, D, E, U, provitamin A, B1, B2, B6, B12, folic acid/B9, biotin, niacin),
- eight essential amino acids (alanine, lysine, arginine, histidine, cysteine, proline, methionine, tyrosine).
- dietary fibres.